Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yellow Cotton Dishcloths

My first set of dishcloths I made are with Bernat's Sugar & Cream yarn. I made them both crocheting single stitches back loop only so that when they get wet, they will stretch. The smaller one measures 5" x 5" and the larger one is 7" by 7". I've since handwashed (yes, pretty old fashioned, 'eh?) a load of dishes and the 7" x 7" stretched to 7" x 10" which my husband loves! So, I'm off to buy some more cotton yarn to replace all our old ragged dishcloths! I did these in yellow though they came out in the picture much brighter:


The edging is just a sc with the corners: sc, ch2, sc.

To order handcrafted crocheted items from my
Etsy store, visit http://www.Hesed.Etsy.com or click HERE
You can also email me at YarnDesigns@gmail.com

Listen to John MacArthur about the "narrow" way HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment