Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Big Bag

You thought it read, "The Big Bang" didn't you? Nope, it's the Big Bag I'm crocheting. It's originally called, "Stylin' Tote Bag" designed by Cathy Phillips. I ran out of the purple yarn, so it's sitting waiting for me to buy another skein of it. I found this pattern on Ravelry and fell in love with the look of it. Well, here it is in progress:




I'm using Caron's Simply Soft in purple and white. I think the next one I make will be in black and white and 2/3 of the size seen above. That would be a good size to carry around. This purple tote is for something like returning library books, buying more yarn *smile* or light grocery shopping. It's pretty sturdy without a lining.


To order handcrafted crocheted items from my
Etsy store, visit http://www.Hesed.Etsy.com or click HERE
You can also email me at YarnDesigns@gmail.com

Watch a powerful lesson from the E.R. Show: HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment