Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Scarves 2008

I decided to go a little overboard on making scarves for Christmas this year. I gave myself three weeks to complete NINE scarves (and a few hats). Never, never, never do this. It's insane! Here's the pictures of the scarves for Christmas 2008:

For Chris (step-daughter)
Used Cello Eyelash Yarn (Green/Brown Multi) with a Rainbow Boucle (Green):

For Sarah
Used Sensations Angel Hair with Rainbow Boucle (Red):






For Mindy
Used Cello Eyelash Yarn (Green/Brown Multi) with a Lion Homespun Boucle (Dark Green):



For Dana (who is learning to loom - check out the link on the side for looming) and Carol next door
Used Caron Simply Soft (Plum Wine). This was originally an afghan pattern, but I cut it short to make scarves for them:




For Tom (step-dad), Mom, Mindy, and Chris
The one in the middle was for my mom. The one for my step-dad is at the top of the picture. It's made from Lion's Homespun yarn. I did a simple V-Stitch back and forth. It makes a nice man's scarf:


For Mom
I used Caron Simply Soft Country Blue yarn with an edging of Caron Simply Soft Moss Green:



These aren't all the scarf pictures. I still have to enter Becky's, Pastor Tim's, Jason, and Kim's scarves.

To order handcrafted crocheted items from my
Etsy store, visit http://www.Hesed.Etsy.com or click HERE
You can also email me at YarnDesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment